- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matt Corman and Chris Ord, who worked as co-showrunners on The Brave in 2017-18, will take the same position on the Universal TV drama starring Jennifer Carpenter. They’ll serve as executive producers and co-showrunners alongside series creator Ken Woodruff.
Corman and Ord have a history with NBCUniversal. In addition to The Brave, the duo co-created Covert Affairs, which ran for five seasons on USA from 2010 to 2014. They were also EPs on The CW’s Containment in the 2015-16 season.
The Enemy Within stars Carpenter (Dexter, Limitless) as Erica Shepherd, a former CIA operative turned the most notorious traitor in American history. She earns a reprieve from her life sentence in a Supermax prison, however, in order to help a wary FBI agent (Morris Chestnut) who has exhausted all of his other options to track down a dangerous criminal who has a history with Erica.
The cast also includes Raza Jaffrey, Kelli Garner, Cassandra Freeman and Noah Mills.
Charles Beeson is also an executive producer with Woodruff, Corman and Ord. Director Mark Pellington and Vernon Sanders are exec producers on the pilot episode.
Corman and Ord are repped by CAA and attorney Michael Schenkman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day