- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s Sunday Night Football dominated last night in the ratings, while CBS had blurry numbers thanks to overrun from sports programming.
With numbers potentially boosted by the NFL’s tackling excessive violence on the field this season, the Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers game easily dominated the night. The game drew at least 18 million viewers and an 8.2 adults 18-49 rating. The 12.3 overnight number for this game is the biggest since NBC’s season-opening Cowboys-Redskins on Sept. 12.
Football coverage on CBS in early prime pushed the start times for Amazing Race (12.3 million, 3.3), Undercover Boss (11.5 million, 3.4) and CSI: Miami (10.7 million, 2.8).
ABC’s lineup was unintererrupted, at least, and flat with last week: Extreme Makeover (9.1 million, 2.4), Desperate Housewives (12.2 million, 3.9) and Brothers & Sisters (8.4 million, 2.6).
Fox aired repeats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day