- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NCIS and The Conners both improved in adults 18-49 Tuesday, with the latter tying The Voice for No. 1 in the demographic.
The Conners rose a little from last week’s season low to score a 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demo. The Kids Are Alright (0.9) and Splitting Up Together (0.7) also ticked up, while Black-ish (0.8) and The Rookie (0.7) matched their week-ago numbers.
NCIS had week-to-week gains in both adults 18-49 (1.3, +0.1) and total viewers (12.15 million, up about 100,000). FBI held at 1.0 in the demo, but NCIS: New Orleans slipped a tenth of a point to 0.8.
A Tuesday edition of Supergirl closed out The CW’s “Elseworlds” crossover with a season-high 0.7 in the demo and 2.13 million viewers (versus same-day averages of 0.4 and 1.26 million). As with Arrow on Monday, Supergirl had its best outing since the 2017 crossover. Black Lightning (0.4 in 18-49) also improved.
The Voice matched last week’s 1.4, which also ties its season low. Special Darci Lynne: My Hometown Christmas followed with a 0.8, and Hollywood Game Night posted a 0.5. Fox aired reruns of The Gifted and Lethal Weapon.
CBS finished on top of the adults 18-49 rankings in primetime with a 1.0. ABC and NBC tied for second at 0.9. The CW averaged 0.6 and Fox 0.4.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day