- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Turner-owned cable network TNT has snatched up rerun rights to the procedural starring Scott Bakula. The Kevin Reilly-led drama-focused network has landed the first three seasons of the series as well as subsequent seasons. NCIS: New Orleans began airing on TNT in early December. The news comes as flagship NCIS and spinoff NCIS: Los Angeles both air off-network repeats on USA Network.
“NCIS: New Orleans is the third series in a franchise that has had tremendous success in cable syndication, and it continues to be a huge hit for CBS,” said Scott Koondel, CBS Corp. chief corporate content licensing officer. “We have no doubt it will bring its vast and loyal audience to TNT — one of cable’s finest networks.”
NCIS: New Orleans, currently in its fourth season on CBS, has finished as a top 10 scripted broadcast drama during its entire run.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day