- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Under terms of the deal, Netflix becomes the exclusive, over-the-top streaming destination for Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters, available today, as well as Littlest Pet Shop, which is expected in the summer.
Netflix also remains the streaming home for three other Hasbro shows: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Transformers Prime and Transformers Rescue Bots.
The episodes of the five shows are available for streaming on-demand at Netflix one month after the finale of each series airs on TV’s The Hub Network.
The new agreement also makes several Hasbro shows available for the first time to Netflix subscribers in Canada.
In 2012, Netflix users streamed 2 billion hours of children’s programming, the company said Thursday.
“In a very competitive field, Hasbro Studios has risen to become a major content player with shows that kids watch and families trust,” said Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day