- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix is adding another feature to its romantic comedy roster, a genre that has proved successful for the streaming giant. The global streamer has secured global rights to writer-director Dean Craig’s Love. Wedding. Repeat., which stars Sam Claflin, Olivia Munn and Freida Pinto.
Love. Wedding. Repeat. is described as a romantic comedy that unveils three alternate versions of the same wedding.
Jack (Claflin) goes overboard to ensure his little sister has the perfect wedding day. He’s intent on succeeding, as long as he can handle an angry ex-girlfriend, a rogue sleeping pill, an uninvited guest, and reuniting with his own girl who got away, Dina (Munn).
The U.K.-Italy co-production marks the directorial debut from Craig, who wrote Neil LaBute’s 2010 film Death at a Funeral. The film also stars Eleanor Tomlinson, Joel Fry, Jack Farthing, Tim Key, Allan Mustafa and Aisling Bea.
Guglielmo Marchetti of Notorious Pictures and Piers Tempest of Tempo Productions are producing, with Jo Bamford and Andrea Borella serving as executive producers. Endeavor Content negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
Love. Wedding. Repeat. is currently filming in Rome.