- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix has a released a two-and-a-half-minute, action-filled teaser for its upcoming adaptation of Cowboy Bebop.
“The Lost Session” is a sequence featuring Spike Spiegel (John Cho), Jet Black (Mustafa Shakir) and Faye Valentine (Daniella Pineda) that was shot specifically to promote the show and not featured in the regular series.
Watch the teaser directed by Greg Jardin below.
Netflix first ordered the project — based on the popular 1998 Japanese anime TV series from writer Cain Kuga — direct to series with 10 episodes back in 2018. A live-action feature film version starring Keanu Reeves was also previously in development at Fox.
André Nemec (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) serves as showrunner, with original anime series director Shinichirō Watanabe as a consultant on the series, and original composer Yoko Kanno returning for the live-action adaptation.
The official trailer is coming next week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day