- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The daughter of Hollywood director Ivan Reitman writes, directs and stars in the the sitcom that has aired on the CBC network in Canada since Jan. 2017. “Workin’ Moms later this winter is officially coming to the United States, along with the rest of the work, as a Netflix original,” Reitman announced Thursday via video on her Twitter account.
The Canadian comedy, the third season of which debuts tonight on the CBC, is based on Reitman’s own life as a working mother. The series follows four women in a mommies’ group wanting to have it all as they juggle relationships, insatiable babies, horrific co-workers and postpartum depression.
The ensemble cast includes Reitman, Dani Kind, Juno Rinaldi and Jessalyn Wanlim. Los Angeles-based Reitman’s acting credits also include It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Friends With Benefits and Knocked Up.
Reitman shares producing credits on Workin’ Moms with husband and producing partner Philip Sternberg through their shingle Wolf and Rabbit Productions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day