- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nat Geo Kids Latin America picked up the show for Latin America and the Caribbean.
In China, the series will be released by distributor Huashi TV on video websites, including Tencent, Youku, IQIYI, as well as more than 10 IPTV channels and OTT platforms, such as MI.
The deal was brokered by Jetpack Distribution.
“Yoko has proved to have mass global appeal,” said Dominic Gardiner, Jetpack Distribution CEO, in a press release. “It contains elements that pre-school kids really love, including magic and adventure. It also highlights the value of play and delivers positive messages.”
Yoko follows the adventures of three children, turning ordinary kids’ games into adventures.
Yoko is produced by Wizart Animation, Somuga and Dibulitoon Studio and is commissioned by RTVE and ETB in Spain. Season two, which contains 14 episodes, is currently in production and is scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2018.
Earlier, the series was picked up by Nick Jr. in Italy, BBC Kids in Canada, Sun TV Network in India, Canal Panda in Portugal, ETV in Estonia and CTC and O! in Russia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day