- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix has released its first trailer for Judd Apatow’s newest series, Love, and it’s filled with the ups and downs of modern dating.
The trailer follows Mickey (Gillian Jacobs) and Gus (Paul Rust) who meet each other in a convenience store and begin to connect over their mutual frustrations with relationships.
“Nobody pulls you aside and says, ‘Hey relationships are f—ing bullshit,’” says Gus to Mickey.
The trailer shows scenes of Mickey and Gus navigating dates and encounters with exes. While Gus goes through a box of his DVDs that appear to be from an ex-girlfriend, he tells Mickey in the car that films breed “lies” about romance, and proceeds to throw copies of Pretty Woman, Sweet Home Alabama, When Harry Met Sally and Homeland Season 3 out the car window.
The first 10 episodes of Love premiere on Feb. 19.The half-hour comedy is being produced by Legendary TV. Love’s spec script was written by Apatow, Rust and Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s Lesley Arfin.
Watch the expanded trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day