- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Netflix is bulking up its international team.
Former ABC and Lifetime exec Jennifer Breslow has joined Netflix’s international team, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
As the streaming giant continues to expand its global footprint with local original programming, Breslow has joined the International Originals department and will oversee creative and production for international series.
Breslow, who started at Netflix on Aug. 8, comes to the company after serving as senior vp scripted at female-skewing cable network Lifetime, where she helped develop the cabler’s watercooler hit UnREAL.
Before that, she was vp drama development at ABC, where she oversaw Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice. Breslow started at Kevin Williamson’s Outerbanks Entertainment before moving on to roles at The CW and UPN.
For Netflix, Breslow’s addition comes as the streaming giant continues to make original programming with local-language content for global audiences.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Dana Carvey Reveals Why He Wouldn’t Let Robin Williams Make an Appearance in Iconic Church Lady ‘SNL’ Sketch
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Reunion Reveals Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss’ Private Chat About Ariana Madix; Restraining Order Update
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
‘Rings of Power’ Star Sophia Nomvete on Fighting Racist Backlash: “My Place in This Show Is Not Just a Celebration, It Is an Act of Defiance”