- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tip and Oh, the characters from DreamWorks Animation’s Home, continue their adventures in Netflix’s upcoming series Home: Adventures With Tip & Oh.
The show picks up where the hit 2015 animated film left off with the best friends navigating through the kooky combination of alien and human culture they now live in.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look at a clip from the premiere, in which Oh learns the meaning of true beauty. Watch the clip below.
The show stars Rachel Crow as Tip and Mark Whitten as Oh, the roles voiced by Rihanna and Jim Parsons, respectively, in the feature film. Ana Ortiz, Ron Funches and Matt Jones also voice roles, with guest stars including Cheri Oteri, Abby Elliot, Jon Heder and Wayne Knight.
The show — developed by Ryan Crego and Thurop Van Orman and executive produced by Crego— premieres Friday, July 29, on Netflix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day