- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New Amsterdam was the No. 2 scripted show (and No. 3 show overall) in primetime with a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49. That’s down just 0.2 (11 percent) from its premiere. FBI, meanwhile, posted a 1.2, off just a tenth (8 percent) from its debut, and led the 9 o’clock hour in viewers with 9.37 million.
This Is Us (2.4) remained the night’s top scripted show in the 18-49 demo but fell off 20 percent from the 3.0 for its season premiere. The Voice (1.8) lost four-tenths, or 18 percent, versus its Tuesday premiere a week ago.
CBS’ NCIS (1.4) and NCIS: New Orleans (1.0) both matched their premiere numbers. Lethal Weapon was also steady at 0.8 on Fox, but The Gifted (0.7) slipped two-tenths, or 22 percent.
Dancing With the Stars (0.8) came down a tenth from a week ago but was even with Monday’s episode. On The CW, The Outpost finished its season with a 0.1, on par with its average.
Despite the declines for The Voice and This Is Us, NBC still comfortably led the night among adults 18-49 with a 1.9 rating. CBS finished second at 1.2. Fox came in third at 0.8, followed by ABC, 0.7, and The CW, 0.1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day