- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things are going to get darker in the second season of Fox’s Gotham.
Two new teasers for the show, based on DC Entertainment’s Batman mythos, will be aired Thursday night during the finale of Wayward Pines, teasing future events for James Gordon (Ben McKenzie), Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) and the rest of the citizens of America’s grimmest city. THR has an exclusive look at both ahead of their on-air debuts.
In one of the teasers, titled “Hungry,” Gordon is seen appealing to Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor) for assistance, much to the latter’s amusement, while the second teaser, “The Cave,” shows Bruce follow up on the mysterious discovery made in his father’s office at the end of the show’s first year. (Spoiler: expect to hear some bats as Bruce talks about a “true calling.”) Both teasers feature the tagline “Rise of the Villains.”
The show returns for its second season Sept. 21 on Fox. Watch both teasers below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day