- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest teaser for Lifetime’s Liz & Dick begins with cable news murmuring about Lindsay Lohan’s tabloid history and a reminder that this is her first starring role in five years.
“Lindsay is Back,” reads the promo clip. A teaser trailer released of the television movie only days ago highlighted the sparks flying love affair between Elizabeth Taylor (Lohan) and Richard Burton (Grant Bowler).
This time the focus on Lohan and her similarities with the acting legend. “She’s pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated,” said Bowler in the clip.
“I’m a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan and I relate to her on a lot of levels, living in the public eye dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it’s true or not,” remarked Lohan.
Of living in the tabloid spotlight, Lohan said that “you get to a point where you become numb to it, and you just live your life the way you feel you need to live it.”
The movie is set to debut on Lifetime in November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day