- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s freshman comedy The New Normal is taking a stab at diva actresses.
In an exclusive clip from Tuesday’s “Stay-at-Home Dad,” Nene Leakes‘ Rocky does her part to help her showrunner boss Bryan (Andrew Rannells) handle a difficult actress on his scripted musical series, Sing.
When his young starlet challenges her dialogue — “My character would never say this!” she exclaims — Bryan’s dedicated assistant puts her in her place and threatens to replace her with … Demi Lovato.
It’s all part of Rocky’s bid to help Bryan find more time to spend at home now that Goldie’s (Georgia King) due date is rapidly approaching and fatherhood will begin to take precedence over showrunning duties.
Elsewhere in the episode, David (Justin Bartha) and Bryan send Goldie off for a spa day so they can properly determine which of the two of them is best qualified to trade their careers to become a stay-at-home dad as they care for Shania (Bebe Wood) and her friends.
Check out the clip below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on which young diva the Sing star is taking a shot at. The New Normal airs at 9:30 p.m. Tuesdays on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day