- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s a year and a half ago again on The Newsroom.
In the full trailer for the HBO drama, anchor Will McAvoy, the Emmy-winning Jeff Daniels, is still yelling at the whole office. Neal Sampat (Dev Patel) is talking vaguely about social media solving things. MacKenzie McHale (Emily Mortimer) and Charlie Skinner (Sam Waterston) are building back trust in the scandal-damaged ACN news team, which fell for a fake story last season.
This time around, part of the action takes place in April 2013, as evidenced by the apparent Boston Marathon bombing storyline.
There are six episodes left of the third and final season of Aaron Sorkin‘s HBO drama. It should be more than enough time to explore the reporting chaos during the bombing and what appears to be a whistleblower plotline that was hinted at earlier by the ACN newsroom’s copy machine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day