- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a first-look trailer, which aired Sunday ahead of the Game of Thrones season finale, the season picks up after the ACN anchor called the Tea Party the “American Taliban” in an on-air segment. And the newsman is in hot water with a litigator (Marcia Gay Harden) working to defend the network in a wrongful-termination lawsuit.
Condemned on the House floor, McAvoy and his ragtag team are each facing their own obstacles again this season, with Jim heading to New Hampshire to flee Maggie and Don, who are very much on again as a couple.
Meanwhile, Jane Fonda’s station boss seems to have reversed her “let the chips fall where they may” attitude about Will’s comments.
Check out the first full season two trailer for HBO’s Newsroom, below.
Newsroom returns July 14 on HBO.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show