- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s football coverage dominated Sunday as Fox brought championship major league baseball back to primetime.
“Sunday Night Football” had a 13.2 overnight household rating, marking the franchise’s best performance against a MLB playoffs game in 13 years. Fox’s NCLS game had a fair 2.7 rating among adults 18-49, according to special overnights ordered by the network.
Fox tied CBS, whose reality kingpin “Undercover Boss” (12.2 million, 3.5) hit a series low against the doubled-up sports competition. “Amazing Race” (11.3 million, 3.4) was down 11%, but “CSI: Miami” (11.1 million, 2.8) perked up 4%.
That left ABC in last place with “Extreme Makeover” (8.6 million, 2.3), “Desperate Housewives” (12.4 million, 3.8) and “Brothers & Sisters” (9 million, 2.7) all on par with last week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant