- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It appears that Nick Cannon is no longer stranded in Colorado.
The America’s Got Talent host, who was hospitalized for mild kidney failure Tuesday in Aspen, tweeted early Thursday that he was being transfered to a Los Angeles hospital.
“Currently being transfered to a hospital in LA,” he said via his Twitter account. Adding, “Thank you all for all your love, prayers and concern. You know me… I will be a’ight.”
His wife, Mariah Carey, was the first to break the news of Cannon’s hospitalization, also via the social networking site.
“Please pray for Nick as he’s fighting to recover from a mild kidney failure,” Carey tweeted, adding the hash tag “#mybraveman, and posting a photo of her snuggling with her husband in his hospital bed.
Carey also took to her personal website to discuss the situation, writing “We’re doing OK but we’re “straaaaaanded in Aspen”. #DramaticDivaPlace (I know, we could be in a lot worse places) but the truth is as long as we’re together, we’re OK.”
The singer also pointed out that Cannon had been with her during her hospital stay in May 2011 when she gave birth to the couple’s twin son and daughter, Moroccan and Monroe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day