- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nick Cannon is set to take flight with Pierre The Pigeon-Hawk, lending his voice to and producing the animated musical.
Set in New York City, the story will follow Pierre (Cannon). Born as a product of forbidden love between a hawk and a pigeon, Pierre is rejected by both communities. Dejected and confused, he sets out on a mission to find out where he belongs and unites with a band of unlikely friends along the way.
Exodus Film Group and Cannon’s Ncredible Entertainment banner will produce, along with Ciaran Crampton and Chase Muratore of the New York City-based Sugar Water Entertainment. Ncredible’s Michael Goldman will executive produce.
Cannon is repped by CAA, Michael Goldman and Del Shaw; Goldberg is with WME; Coolidge is repped by UTA; Thompson is with UTA, Michael Goldman and Del Shaw; and Daily is repped by Innovative Artists.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy