- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Given his passion for woodworking, physical presence and penchant for facial hair, Nick Offerman, long-time actor and comedy star, is often taken at face value for his wildly popular Parks and Recreation character Ron Swanson. It’s videos like this one that prove he’s gleefully in on the joke.
In a parched-dry juxtaposition of unamused outdoorsman and excited teen icons, Offerman appeared in a video segment on Wednesday night’s Conan to read some tweets from top starlets such as Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. Expertly played — or, not played at all — with a void of excitement that marked the polar opposite from tweets about crazy sock parties and walnuts, the clip serves as a nice welcome back for Offerman and the rest of the Parks crew, as the show returns to NBC on Thursday night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day