- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Megan Mullally is one lucky lady.
Nick Offerman, when he’s not grilling meat and woodworking in Parks and Recreation, he is … well, quite often doing those things in real life. But he also has been spending quite some time on the road, with his one-man show, Ten Tips for a Prosperous Life.
An evening of humor, the show comes complete with some special musical interludes from the mustachioed maestro, including one called “The Rainbow Song,” which he wrote for Mullally, his lovely wife.
At turns sweet and salty, the tune is sure to help one carry out his top tip for prosperity: making love. After all, everyone swoons at the mention of “leprachaun romance.” Just look at David Letterman‘s face.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2