- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nick Stoller has closed a three-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television under his newly formed production company Stoller Global Solutions. Under the deal, he will write, create and executive produce original TV comedies and dramas for network, cable and streaming outlets.
Stoller also has brought on Conor Welch, former vp comedy development and programming at Fox Network, to be both his television executive and executive producing partner at the company. Welch previously served as head of feature film for Funny or Die and vp development and production for Red Hour Films.
Stoller is best known for directing Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Neighbors and Get Him to the Greek, the latter of which he also wrote. Other screenwriting credits include Yes Man, The Muppets and Zoolander 2. More recently, Stoller created the Netflix comedy Friends From College with his wife Francesca Delbanco, and directed all eight episode of the renewed series. He also co-created NBC’s The Carmichael Show.
Stoller is repped by UTA and Ziffren Brittenham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day