- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chicago P.D. is about to get a taste of Revenge.
Former series star Nick Wechsler is joining the NBC cop drama for a multi-episode arc, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Wechsler will play Kenny Rixton, a former protégé of Voight’s (Jason Beghe) from their gang unit days.
The blast from the past comes as Chicago P.D. prepares to say goodbye to series regular Jon Seda, who is moving to Chicago Justice full-time when the legal spinoff launches midseason. Seda’s last episode of P.D. is set for Wednesday as part of a two-hour fall finale.
Series regular Brian Geraghty also recently departed the drama at the end of season three.
For Wechsler, the role brings him back to NBC where he recurred on last year’s short-lived drama The Player (on which Chicago Justice‘s Philip Winchester also starred). In addition to his four-year stint as Jack Porter on Revenge, the actor is known for his role on Roswell. Wechsler is repped by Stephen LaManna at Innovative Artists and Gordon Gilbertson Management.
Chicago P.D.‘s two-hour fall finale airs Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Late Night With Seth Meyers