- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Get ready to watch what might be the most awkward talk-show appearance in recorded history.
Fallon remembers the incident — which dates back to when the two celebs were both still single, and Fallon was on Saturday Night Live — but he is shocked to learn that the Paddington star actually had a thing for him.
However, the ego-boosting didn’t last long, as Kidman proceeded to mock Fallon’s attire on the ill-fated blind date, during which he supposedly wore sweatpants and a baseball cap. She also chided him for offering her Chinese leftovers back then. “It was bad,” Kidman said, summing up the experience.
When their time together had ended, Kidman no longer felt sparks. “I finally left and went, ‘OK, no chemistry,’ and then I was like, ‘Maybe he’s gay,’ ” she said. Kidman revealed that the two haven’t spoken since.
For his part, Fallon tried to stay positive about the story. “I can’t believe I dated Nicole Kidman — this is fantastic,” he quipped.
Watch the video below to experience the segment in all its glory. And trust us that you’re going to want to watch the clip to the very end. It just keeps getting weirder.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier