- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three months after The CW drama ended its four-season run, the actress has been tapped to topline Kevin Williamson‘s CBS stalker drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama pilot is described as a psychological thriller centered on detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Assessment Unit of the LAPD. Q will play Detective Beth Davis, the opinionated, obsessive, guarded, workaholic division captain of the LAPD’s Threat Assessment Unit.
Dylan McDermott (Hostages) co-stars as Detective Jack Larsen, a recent transfer to the unit from New York whose healthy confidence and quick thinking has gotten him into trouble in the past. Devious Maids‘ Mariana Klaveno also plays a member of the unit.
Repped by CAA and Untitled, Q can next be seen in the Divergent trilogy as well as the fall’s Conspiracy on Jekyll Island and is also attached to star in the mini Red Flag, which is currently in development.
Williamson (The Following, The Vampire Diaries) will pen the script and executive produce. Liz Friedlander will direct the pilot, which hails from Williamson’s Warner Bros. Television-based Outerbanks Entertainment banner.
Meanwhile, Q’s former Nikita co-star Shane West also booked the lead in a drama: WGN America’s first scripted effort, Salem.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day