- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Insider correspondent Nina Parker has been selected to host the two-part reunion special for VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: New York.
“With her passion for covering pop culture and all things Love & Hip Hop, Nina Parker was the perfect fit for VH1,” Nina L. Diaz, senior vp VH1 East Coast production and development told The Hollywood Reporter. “We are excited about her first hosting endeavor at the helm of LHH: New York season-five’s riveting two-part reunion and look forward to more opportunities for Nina within the VH1 family.”
The reunion show, which taped earlier this month, will air in two parts, first April 6 and then April 13.
Parker first appeared on TMZ in 2007 and moved to The Insider in 2011, where she served as an entertainment news correspondent. Since then, she has made numerous TV appearances on Showbiz Tonight, The Ricki Lake Show, Good Day L.A., Hello Ross, The Wendy Williams Show and Access Hollywood Live.
Following its premiere in December, Love & Hip Hop: New York (season five) has become the number-one non-sports cable show Mondays for women 18-49, according to Nielsen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day