- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A mere three days remain before voting officially closes for the 2012 Emmy Awards, and The Hollywood Reporter‘s original short-form political commercials for the race continue. The latest actor to stump for one of this year’s nominees actually has a late idea for a new category.
Following Ben Schwartz (House of Lies), Cameron Monaghan (Shameless) and Parenthood‘s Lauren Graham and Jason Ritter, Noel Fisher wants Hatfields & McCoys to lock down a win for outstanding miniseries. He also would like to see History’s record-breaking effort recognized for its real contribution: the cast’s luxurious facial hair.
“Best Beard,” says Fisher. “I think it’s very legitimate… They keep being unthanked, and I think it’s a problem.”
When Fisher’s own ability to grow facial hair comes into question, and the whole thing unravels quite quickly. (Viewers be warned: there are tears.)
Watch Fisher list off his favorite beards from film and television in the full video above, and for more clips of actors endorsing Emmy nominees, click back to THR’s The Live Feed.
Clips for The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife are still on their way.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day