- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Norm Macdonald has always been known to tell it like it is. (See: his revealing tweets about the SNL 40th anniversary special.) And now the comedian is bringing his unflinching honest to Last Comic Standing as the competition series’ newest judge.
“I love the idea of being a judge because I’m a very judgmental person,” Macdonald says in The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive video.
Although he may be a tough critic for this season’s batch of hopefuls to face, returning judge Keenen Ivory Wayans says Macdonald will bring new energy to the series, now going into its ninth season.
“Norm is so much fun because he’s so unpredictable,” says Wayans. You don’t know what he’s going to say.”
Find out what fellow returning judge Roseanne Barr has to say about Macdonald in the exclusive clip below:
The new season of Last Comic Standing premieres on Wednesday, July 22 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show