- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Royal Pains star Mark Feuerstein has boarded the Edie Falco dramedy in a recurring role, the cable network announced Tuesday.
Feuerstein will recur as Barry Wolfe, a high-powered, cutthroat attorney who will represent Jackie (Falco) as she puts her life back together after her arrest last season.
The actor becomes the latest leading man to join Nurse Jackie‘s seventh and final season. The dramedy enlisted a former USA Network leading man in Monk‘s Tony Shalhoub for a recurring role as a new ER doc. Season seven will also be the show’s first without original co-star Peter Facinelli, who exited as a series regular but may still appear in some capacity.
Feuerstein currently stars on USA Network’s Royal Pains and will next be seen in indie feature Meadowland. His TV credits include The West Wing, Once and Again and Sex and the City. He’s repped by UTA.
Nurse Jackie returns in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day