- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jackie and the men in her life are cleaning up when Showtime’s Nurse Jackie returns next month.
The fourth season of the Showtime dramedy will explore something viewers have yet to see — Edie Falco’s Jackie clean and sober but there’s a plus: she won’t be alone. In a photo exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Jackie, Coop (Peter Facinelli), Mike Cruz (Bobby Cannavale), Eddie (Paul Schulze) and Kevin (Dominic Fumusa) are all cleaning up for the new season.
In addition, a new trailer reveals that Jackie’s sobriety isn’t the only massive change in store for the All Saints gang. Zoey (Merritt Wever) and Lenny (Lenny Jacobson) are engaged, Anna Deavere Smith’s Akalitus is top dog no more and Paul learns the harsh truth from Kevin.
Check out the art and trailer, below. Which change do you think is the most surprising? Nurse Jackie‘s fourth season premieres Sunday, April 8 on Showtime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day