- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talking Dead, AMC’s first live aftershow, will serve as a platform for discussion about The Walking Dead. The half-hour series will premiere after the encore presentations of the hourlong drama on Sunday, Oct. 16. Beginning on Friday, Nov. 4, Talking Dead will air following the show’s encores at 11 p.m.
Talking Dead will have Hardwick, who hosts G4’s Web Soup, with fans, actors and producers and taking questions and comments from viewers. Hardwick also moderated The Walking Dead panel at Comic-Con this year.
Michael Davies serves as executive producer of Talking Dead for Embassy Row. Jen Kelly serves as co-executive producer.
In August, AMC was mulling a talk show to serve as companion series to its dramas, in the vein of Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live.
The Walking Dead launches its second season Oct. 16 at 9 p.m. on AMC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day