- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network has ordered eight episodes of the tentatively titled Khloe & Lamar from Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Bunim-Murray Prods. It’s scheduled to start shooting early this year.
The series, which has been rumored for months but never previously confirmed by the network, will revolve around not only the couple, who married in 2009, but also Kardashian’s brother, Robert, who is staying in their home and embarking on a music career. Cameras also will follow Odom as the professional basketball player hits the road with his Los Angeles Laker teammates.
Khloe & Lamar marks the third spinoff of E!’s successful Keeping Up With the Kardashians franchise, following Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which debuts Jan. 23.
“Khloe and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series,” said Lisa Berger, E! executive vp entertainment programming at E!, which made the announcement at the Television Critics Assn. press tour in Pasadena.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show