- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Fox Sports reporter replaces Brooke Burke-Charvet, who was dropped less than a month before the show’s March 17 premiere. She will join returning co-host Tom Bergeron on season 18 of the show, which debuts next month.
Burke-Charvet “has been a wonderful part of the Dancing With the Stars family since her triumphant win in season seven and will unquestionably be missed by our entire team. We’d like to thank Brooke for her years of great service,” said the show’s executive producer, Conrad Green, in a statement on Saturday.
Andrews competed on the 10th season of Dancing With the Stars, making it to the finals.
The Hollywood Reporter previously reported that Fox Sports co-president Eric Shanks signed off on the Dancing With the Stars deal before it was announced. Andrews’ “Fox Sports responsibilities remain the top priority,” read a statement from the cable sports network.
The cast of season 18 of Dancing With the Stars will be revealed on Good Morning America on Tuesday, March 4.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day