- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Exclu: It’s official: Syfy’s “Warehouse 13” is getting a third season.
After weeks of rumors, the cable network is set to announce a 13-episode pickup. Showrunner Jack Kenny will on board for another round and has signed a development deal with Syfy.
During its second season, “Warehouse” averaged 3.4 million viewers and 1.5 million in the adults 18-49 demographic, making it Syfy’s most-watched series this year.
“Jack Kenny’s superlative leadership and the incredible talent of his cast and crew delivered an outstanding second season of ‘Warehouse 13,’ ” Syfy programming chief Mark Stern said. “We’re excited to see this successful series return next year and to developing our next hit with Jack.”
The Tuesday night drama, produced by Universal Cable Prods., follows two Secret Service agents who collect dangerous supernatural artifacts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day