- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Agnes Bruckner, who starred as Anna Nicole Smith in The Anna Nicole Story on Lifetime last year, is heading to Storybrooke.
The actress has been cast in a three-episode arc on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Details of the character Bruckner will be playing are being kept under wraps, as is the timing of her first appearance.
Once comes at a busy time for the actress, who also has a co-starring role on A&E’s upcoming Carlton Cuse remake of French thriller The Returned, which bows March 9.
Bruckner has had roles in a number of movies, including Murder By the Numbers, which starred Sandra Bullock and Ryan Gosling; Stateside, with Val Kilmer; and Blood and Chocolate, starring Hugh Dancy, among others.
In 2011, Bruckner starred in The Craigslist Killer for Lifetime. She has also had roles on USA Network’s Covert Affairs, Fox’s 24, ABC’s Private Practice and other shows. Bruckner is represented by APA and manager Oren Segal.
Bruckner joins a rapidly growing roster of guest-stars on Once this season, including Ernie Hudson (Poseidon) and Merrin Dungey (Ursula) as well as the returns of JoAnna Garcia Swisher (Ariel) and Eion Bailey (Pinocchio), among others.
Once Upon a Time returns on March 1 on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day