- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A member of the first family is dropping by Storybrooke.
1600 Penn regular Benjamin Stockham, who plays the Gilchrists’ youngest son Xander on the rookie NBC comedy, has landed a plum guest-starring role on Once Upon a Time that films this month, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In the 17th episode of the season, he will play Owen, a precocious, strong-willed kid who isn’t afraid to speak his mind — but his free-spirited, lively personality is all a facade, as he’s secretly dealing with the tragic death of his mother.
Episode details are being kept under wraps for now, but it’s fair to say that Stockham’s character will play a significant role in its outcome.
Stockham joins a list of season-two additions that includes Jamie Chung, Sarah Bolger, Colin O’Donoghue, Jorge Garcia and Rose McGowan.
Repped by Paradigm and Strong Management, Stockham starred on Sons of Tucson and hjas appeared on Rizzoli & Isles, Criminal Minds and CSI: NY.
Once Upon a Time airs at 8 p.m. Sundays on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day