- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the underworld.
When Once Upon a Time returns, Emma (Jennifer Morrison) & Co. will embark on a mission to save Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) after his untimely death in the winter finale, and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek at how the pirate’s look has changed since his descent.
In season five’s new key art, seen below, Hook’s piercing blue eyes and guyliner survived the trip to the underworld, and he’s heating up the screen with a fiery apple in front of him.
Even though Hook hasn’t changed much physically, co-creator Adam Horowitz warns that Killian may not be the same person he was in Storybrooke. “He’s gone through a lot, as has Emma — as have all of them — so no one’s the same,” he revealed, but notes that all of the darkness was purged when Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) became the Dark One again.
Once Upon a Time returns Sunday, March 6 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day