- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once Upon a Time is getting its own magazine.
Titan Magazines will publish two special collector’s edition magazines. The first issue will go on sale Tuesday, with the second on sale this summer.
The magazine will serve as a companion to the ABC fairy tale drama, with 148 pages of content including cast interviews with Jennifer Morrison, Jared Gilmore, Meghan Ory and Lana Parrilla, as well as interviews with creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis. Other components in the magazine include making-of features and a guide to season one.
The second issue will include an interview with Ginnifer Goodwin, among other features.
In June, Titan Magazines announced it was launching a new magazine for AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Once Upon a Time airs at 8 p.m. Sundays on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day