- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An X-Files alum has joined ABC’s fairy tale drama Once Upon a Time.
Annabeth Gish, who recently appeared as a therapist on buzzy drama Pretty Little Liars, will guest star in the seventh episode of the upcoming second season, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In the episode, Gish will play Anita, described as a charismatic, beautiful and mysterious leader of a pack of humans who transform into wolves. Red (Meghan Ory) is one of the characters who was revealed to have turned into a wolf in the first season.
On the TV side, Gish has appeared in CSI: Miami, Bag of Bones, FlashForward, Brotherhood, The West Wing and The X-Files. She also counts Mystic Pizza and SLC! Punk as film credits.
Gish joins a slew of guest stars in season two, including Jorge Garcia, Jamie Chung, Sarah Bolger, Pretty Little Liars co-star Julian Morris, Sinqua Walls and Colin O’Donoghue.
EW first reported the news.
Once Upon a Time returns 8 p.m. Sunday on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day