- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will return as their One Life to Live alter-egos when production begins later this month in January.
“We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it! I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John (Easton), Starr (Alderson), Blair (DePaiva) and Todd (Howarth),” said Frank Valentini, executive producer of General Hospital. “Incorporating characters from One Life to Live continue the legacy of the show as we weave them into General Hospital.”
DePaiva has played Blair since December 1993. Horwath returned to play Todd last year, the role he originated from a day-player to a long-term character. Easton joined the cast of OLTL as John in 2003. Since March 1998, Alderson has played Starr.
General Hospital, which airs at 2 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET on ABC, was nominated for eight Daytime Emmys last year. Valentini serves as executive producer, with Mary O’Leary, Mercer Barrows and Michelle Henry as producers. Ron Carlivati serves as head writer.
OLTL was nearly brought back in online form after being canceled by ABC, but has been halted indefinitely.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day