- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to share something with bread enthusiast Oprah Winfrey, now’s your chance. The business mogul is auctioning off more than 250 designer pieces from her closet on eBay, with proceeds benefiting The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls.
Earth’s real-life fairy godmother is offering up racks and racks of goodies from Chanel, Prada, Valentino, Naeem Khan, Manolo Blahnik, Badgley Mischka and more, and yes, they all at one time or another were worn by Oprah herself.
The auction goes live on March 1 and new items will be added daily through March 4 — but they will no doubt disappear faster than a loaf of bread at Oprah’s house. Because putting on a Chanel jacket once worn by the giving queen is basically like the equivalent of a warm Oprah embrace, right?
“AND ‘YOU’ GET CHANEL!”: From left: Valentino purse, Chanel jacket, Manolo Blahnik heel. (Photos: Edelman PR)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day