- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As the final episode of The Oprah Winfrey show airs Wednesday, staffers at O, The Oprah Magazine are working on a project so fans can remember the daytime diva forever.
Oprah’s Farewell Celebration: Inside 25 Extraordinary Years of The Oprah Winfrey Show, a special collector’s edition bookazine celebrating her 25 unforgettable seasons, hits newsstands nationwide June 28.
In it, Oprah and her team reminisce about the show’s early days, when they begged passersby to take a seat in the audience.
Other highlights in the $11.99, 148-page bookazine include:
* Oprah’s selection of her 25 most unforgettable show moments, from give-aways and adventures to stories of courage and generosity.
* Interviews with Oprah’s Ultimate Viewers who were inspired to change their lives, and the lives of others, for the better.
* The founding team of The Oprah Winfrey Show reveals never-before-heard stories on the show’s launch and their most treasured moments with Oprah.
* A peek into Oprah’s private diary, with an entry written exactly eight hours before the show’s live national debut on September 8, 1986.
* Oprah’s reflections on a quarter-century of hair and fashion hits and misses, with details on her prep process from the dressing room to the stage.
* Oprah’s Farewell Message to viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day