- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oprah Winfrey will be giving her daytime talk show fans something to talk about.
She is staging a family reunion on The Oprah Winfrey Show Monday — and she plans to reveal something she’s recently learned that only a few people close to her know.
“I thought I’d seen it all. But this, my friends, is the miracle of all miracles,” she says in a new promo clip. “I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time, I’m the one being reunited. I was keeping a family secret for months, and on Monday you’re going to hear it straight from me.”
Her production company, Harpo, declined to provide further details Friday.
Winfrey was born to unwed teens and was raised at various times by her grandmother, mother and father and stepmother in Mississippi, Wisconsin and Tennessee.
She got pregnant at age 14, but her baby died a short time later. Earlier this week on Piers Morgan’s CNN show, she said she wouldn’t be where she is today if she had had the baby.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster