- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oprah Winfrey wants $7.75 million for her longtime Water Tower Place condo.
VIDEO: Oprah in Tears During Emotional Speech: Live Life to ‘Elevate’ Others
Winfrey expanded upon the spread after originally buying a 57th-floor unit in 1985. She later paid $1.06 for the unit directly below and $1.5 for an adjoining 56th-floor condo. The final unit, which she bought for $1 million, is also on that floor.
The full 9,600-square foot condo features four bedrooms and five bathrooms. Pamela Sage of Baird & Warner has the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
Horse Dies on Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ Set, PETA Calls for Use of CGI Animals
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs