- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Oprah Winfrey is finally headed to Canada.
The chat show queen is bringing Oprah’s Lifeclass Tour to Toronto for a live broadcast on April 16 on her OWN network, which airs here.
Winfrey’s Canadian fans had anticipated the chat show queen coming north in March 2011 to help publicize the launch of the OWN channel in Canada as a partnership with local broadcaster Corus Entertainment.
Having waited one year to visit, Winfrey will be joined on stage in Toronto in April by Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Bishop T.D. Jakes and author Iyanla Vanzant.
The Toronto date for Oprah’s Lifeclass Tour follows a debut episode broadcast live from St. Louis on March 26, with five episodes to air every Monday night throughout April.
Corus Entertainment, the Canadian licensee for the joint venture between Winfrey’s Harpo Entertainment and Discovery Communications, has OWN Canada airing in around six million Canadian homes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day