- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oprah Winfrey’s annual Favorite Things giveaway tied as her most-viewed show this season.
The second episode of her annual freebie extravaganza – in which she handed out a 7-day cruise to her audience – was on par with her interview with Michael Jackson’s mom and kids with a 6.7 HH.
Her show is up 20% year-to-year, winning its 604th week in a row. She’ll cease syndication to launch her OWN network on Jan. 1.
Looking at November sweeps syndication ratings (Nov. 22 to Nov. 28), Wheel of Fortune was up 2%, and Jeopardy was the No. 2 show in syndication with a 5.1 HH.
Criminal Minds was up 11% week-to-week with a 3.1, the No. 1 off-network hour for the 12th week in a row. NUMB3RS increased 5% week-to-week with a 2.3.
Syndicated episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond were up 4% week-to-week and 21% over the same week last year with a 2.9.
The top 10 syndicated programs during sweeps:
Program HH AA% Distributor
1. Wheel of Fortune 6.3 CBS Television Distribution
2. Jeopardy! 5.1 CBS Television Distribution
3. Oprah Winfrey Show 4.9 CBS Television Distribution
4. Judge Judy 4.4 CBS Television Distribution
5. Entertainment Tonight 3.7 CBS Television Distribution
6. Dr. Phil 3.1 CBS Television Distribution
7. Live With Regis and Kelly 2.6 Disney ABC
8. Inside Edition 2.5 CBS Television Distribution
9. Wheel of Fortune – weekend 2.5 CBS Television Distribution
10. Ellen Degeneres 2.4 Warner Bros.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day