- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For his new plus-size collaboration with retailer Lane Bryant, Christian Siriano spares none of his signature design touches. The bold colors, feminine patterns and impeccable tailoring have all found their way into the collection, and for the accompanying campaign, the designer tapped an equally colorful personality: Orange Is the New Black actress Danielle Brooks.
Known for her role as the sassy Taystee, the actress knows how to serve up attitude — and she’s giving all that and then some as she gets pampered and photographed by a legion of sexy male models.
Brooks, who doesn’t shy away from bold, sexy looks on the red carpet, rocked a colorful Christian Siriano gown at the 2015 Emmys and a navy one-shoulder number at the 2015 SAG Awards — so the choice to cast her in the campaign was a natural one.
Siriano has certainly kept busy lately; he just launched a bridal collection exclusive to Kleinfeld Bridal boutique, best known as the backdrop for TLC’s cult hit Say Yes to the Dress.
The Christian Siriano for Lane Bryant collection (not yet priced) officially launches on April 28.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day