- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I’m trying to stay in the moment,” she said in light of the the Netflix series’ 12 Emmy nominations for its first season. Though Wiley did not receive an acting nomination this time around, her character Poussey finally got a backstory in season two, which included a fair amount of onscreen nudity and sex for the actress, as well as some violence that she said was surprisingly much more traumatizing for her religious family back home.
Wiley also described the most challenging scene to shoot from the new season, how she handled the transition from classical theater to streaming television and which castmember is the most fun to get loose with at an afterparty.
Listen below for the full episode of Girls on Orange, and be sure to subscribe to #pretapodcasts on iTunes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers
Robert De Niro